A chiropractor who specializes in auto injuries offers the potential to reduce inflamed tissue and the pain that it causes while restoring a patient’s flexibility and mobility using non-invasive treatment options. At The Edge Chiropractic in Ormond Beach, FL, Dr. Jason Dunlap and his staff provide noninvasive chiropractic and complementary therapies for those facing pain or loss of function caused by a car crash.
When a car mishap happens, the injuries that may be sustained by the driver, passenger(s), or pedestrian/cyclists will vary and be contingent on these important and related factors -
- The speed of the vehicles involved.
- The collision type.
- The road conditions that may have impacted the collision.
- The vehicles’ safety features.
- Your position in the vehicle upon impact, and more.
Keep in mind that sometimes auto injury symptoms will not show up for hours or sometimes days! This may happen because, at the time of the accident, a rush of adrenaline may mask/overtake newly-created injuries and the pain that follows. That is why seeking a medical assessment or exam after a car accident is essential, even if you have no apparent signs or symptoms of an injury caused by the accident or collision.
Common Injuries from Auto Accidents
An auto accident injury may range from bruising to extremely serious. Most often, there is damage to the musculoskeletal system. Examples of these auto injuries include –
- Tension/Migraine Headaches
- Shoulder/Arm Pain
- Neck/Back Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries that are characterized by -
- Muscle strains
- Ligament strains
- Joint-related Injuries that are characterized by -
Auto Injury Chiropractor Treatment Options
At The Edge Chiropractic, we offer personalized treatment plans that may include one or more of the following, depending on your condition and symptoms –
- Spinal adjustments and manipulations to reduce pressure on joints and to realign/optimize the functioning of your nervous system.
- E-Stim Therapies –
- Microcurrent Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- PiezoWave2 & Myofascial Acoustic Compression Therapy.
- Physiotherapy and Other Comprehensive Healing Approaches.
- Spinal Decompression.
Call a Leading Ormond Beach Chiropractor for Relief From Auto Injuries
Have you or a friend/loved one been involved in an auto accident in and around Ormond Beach that has caused a life-disrupting injury? Let Dr. Dunlap or a member of our team of chiropractic professionals at The Edge Chiropractic customize a treatment plan that allows you to move with less discomfort and heal well. Contact them at 386-290-6007 or online.